We live in an accelerating world of VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity) and disruptive change, both outside and inside our organizations. That can easily derail you into struggling to keep up and feeling less composed, calm and confident. New questions are being asked of you, for which you need new answers. Step up to agile leadership and adaptive management.
The key is to change your relationship with key attributes of agility which invite you to step up to new roles of everyday agile leadership. Tapping into agility research and trends, these are new for most people and they haven’t received any training. As a result, they can easily become part of an enterprise’s agility problem as opposed to its agility solution. Start changing that today.
What You’ll Learn
- Why all enterprises are going on the agile journey, what is agile and who do you need to be?
- The 5 Key attributes of agility to change your relationship with
- The 5 roles of everyday agile leaders
- The nature of the agile transformation journey
- How to get started
December 10, 2021
9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Free Online Webinar
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
CEO/President & Enterprise Agility Keynote Speaker & Author
- Mike shares unique insights at the intersection of his agility experiences in the real world (he started his career working on offshore oil & gas drilling rigs for Shell International), the business world (via an MBA at London Business School, he went into the Aerospace industry and ended up running the Aerospace Division of a British public company, Spirent plc) and the advisory world (nearly 20 years as an author, keynote speaker, facilitator, coach and peer group chair and speaker with Vistage Worldwide).
- He specializes in the agility challenges of leaders and managers in small to medium-sized and fast-moving enterprises. His first book, “Wheel$pin: The Agile Executive’s Manifesto” asked why, despite all of our investments in our businesses, do we still experience more wheel$pin than we should? Which can cost us a $fortune! His second book, “The 5 Roles of Everyday Agile Leaders” is a work in progress, asking why, despite all of the agile inspiration and insights we are now surrounded by, does agile leadership and adaptive management remain as elusive as it has ever been?
Join us to find out why. Mike is a career-long customer and friend of Dale Carnegie, winner of the coveted Dale Carnegie International Leadership Award, once becoming a certified Dale Carnegie instructor himself and advocating solid foundations of leadership, communication and culture as a prerequisite for agility.