It takes more than a job promotion to transform high-performing employees into future leaders. Too many organizations assume the transition from skillset to mindset is automatic, an unfortunate turn of events that often set new leaders up for failure.
New leaders are faced with a host of challenges, highlighted by learning how to transition from relying on their own productivity to being responsible for the output of others.
To combat this, Dale Carnegie of Orange County has created a three-day program that allows emerging leaders and high-performing employees a pathway to develop into effective managers and leaders.
The new program will be called Developing Your Leadership Potential: Stop Doing, Start Leading. This game-changing, leadership training program focuses on essential skills that build strong teams and equip new leaders with the right attitude – a new mindset – to motivate, inspire, and take charge.
Unique Challenges New Leaders Face in their New Role
Does your organization have individuals recently promoted into management or supervisory positions? Or top-performing employees that are being considered for future leadership positions? It is likely they are going to face some unique challenges:
- Adjusting from co-worker to boss
- Setting team goals/expectations
- Time management
- Hiring and firing employees
- Giving and receiving guidance from employees and upper management, respectfully
Our leadership model transforms former team members into team leaders that are eager to engage with subordinates, ready to hold them accountable and excited about achieving productivity goals. Give them a headstart by strengthening their leadership competencies with our proven strategies and tools. We have already trained thousands of individuals to become skilled leaders.
Actionable Techniques this Leadership Training Program Will Teach Your Future Leaders:
- Techniques to build trusting relationships
- Frameworks to clearly distinguish between managing and leading
- Determine how to appropriately utilize their new authority
- How to give and receive effective feedback
- Identifying their own barriers to peak performances and their team’s
- Manage difficult situations and conflict with confidence, diplomacy, and tact
- And much more!
Find a Program to Help Develop Your Future Leaders!
Start developing future leaders now by enrolling in one of our leadership programs.