This webinar examines the skills needed to manage employee performance in order to combat quiet quitting and raise the bar on performance. Even disengaged or problem employees will respond positively to these performance management techniques.
What You’ll Learn
- Understand the Cycle of Performance Change and how it relates to motivation
- Identify coaching opportunities to increase the performance of others
- Set objective performance goals and hold people accountable for attaining them
- View performance management as a way to engage others and enhance relationships
- Use a variety of techniques to develop and motivate people
Why You Want to Learn It
You will understand the importance of goal setting, coaching, and performance management to get more discretionary effort from others.
How It Will Help You
This webinar will offer insight into performance management techniques that address the loss of productivity due to quiet quitting.
Performance Management to Combat Quiet Quitting
December 6, 2022
9:00 AM to 10:30 AM
Free Online Webinar