We understand that leading and growing your company is challenging work. Many business leaders do not have the time or energy needed to grow their sales and put a strategy in place that will work for years to come. If you are tired of not having a clear path, it is time to take the next step and partner with a sales leader who has been down the road before and can guide you to sales success.
Keys to Success:
- The right Vision & Strategy
- The right people, in the right seat
- Data, it does not lie
- How to handle recurring issues
- Agreed to and a clearly defined process
What You Will Learn:
- Have you adjusted to the new way of selling?
- Do you have the right people in the right seat?
- Is your compensation plan communicating company goals and objectives?
- Data does not lie.
Why You Want to Learn It:
- All organizations must have an agreed-upon strategy that is clearly communicated.
- 10 Tips every sales manager much understand and apply.
How it Will Help You:
- Have we adjusted to change?
- Is the Sales Team working together?
- Does your compensation plan encourage growth?
- Do you have too many eggs in one basket?
December 3, 2021
9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Free Online Webinar
Download a free copy of Dale Carnegie’s Closing the Sale by Building Customer Relationships ebook.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
The Sales Performance Group
As the Managing Partner of The Sales Performance Group, Ed specializes in developing and implementing sales strategies that deliver faster growth, higher profitability, and improved sales results. With over 27 years in Executive Management leadership, I have worked with and led companies in the 5–50-million-dollar range as well as multinational organizations, I bring the experience needed to create highly effective results.
Ed has been a senior executive with a verifiable track record of success with contract negotiations with Kroger’s, Safeway, Jamba Juice, Ford Motor Co, PepsiCo Worldwide, Mercedes Benz, Federal Express, and other Fortune 500 companies.
Ed attended the University of Texas-El Paso and has been married to his wife Rosie for thirty-three years. They have two adult children, Danielle, 31, and Edwin Jr., 28, Agriculture Business (2012) and Agriculture & Environmental Soil Science (2015) graduates from California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo, CA. Ed & Rosie reside in Laguna Niguel, California.
Join us to find out why Ed is a business associate of Dale Carnegie and a four-time Regional Vice President of the Year with two different organizations.
On a Fractional basis, we have helped over 3,000 clients get their revenues headed in the right direction. At The Sales Performance Group, we specialize in developing and implementing a vision, sales strategies, processes, implementation, onboarding, and sales management for its clients. We come in and work alongside our clients, we don’t tell them what to do, we come in and get the job done. Creating faster growth, higher profitability, and improved sales results. We have worked with and led small to medium size businesses bringing the experience needed to create highly effective results.
What we hear from our clients:
- I lost my entire sales force to COVID.
- I lost two customers that were 40% of my business.
- I lost my top salesperson, which was managing 60% of my revenues.
- My business is growing, and I do have time to manage the sales team.